Visit Airport Website
Shop online today. Collect when you travel.
I'm looking for...
Terms and conditions for shopping at East Midlands Airport
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words have the following meaning: "Goods" means the goods and products which may be reserved through the Website; "MAG" means the Manchester Airport Group; "Relevant Retailer" means the retailer at the airport which is selling the relevant Goods; "Website" means the reserve and collect website owned and operated by MAG; "You" or "Your" means you, the passenger making the reservation.
When You use the Website to reserve Goods, MAG will use the details You provide to inform the Relevant Retailer that You wish for the Goods to be reserved to allow You to purchase such Goods from the Relevant Retailer upon your departure from the airport.
Placing a reservation for Goods through the Website does not constitute a contract for sale of the Goods and MAG does not guarantee the availability of the Goods on Your day of departure. The Goods are sold directly by the retailers and all sales must be concluded directly by You with the Relevant Retailer.
Following the placing of a reservation through the Website, MAG will send You an email acknowledging Your requested reservation along with details of the Goods reserved. This email is an acknowledgment of Your reservation and is not a confirmation or guarantee that the Goods will be available from the Relevant Retailer on your date of departure.
All reservations which You place through the Website are subject to acceptance by the Relevant Retailer. MAG shall not be liable to You for the failure of a Relevant Retailer to accept the reservation.
The reservation service is available to all passengers to all destinations.
You must purchase the Goods directly from the Relevant Retailer at the airport and the contract for sale of the Goods will be directly between You and the Relevant Retailer. MAG does not accept any liability with regards the quality or sale of the Goods nor the failure of the Relevant Retailer to fulfil any reservation.
MAG uses information on the Website which is provided to it by the airport retailers. MAG does not guarantee that the Goods themselves will exactly match the specification, appearance and/or colours of the Goods shown on the Website.
Placing a reservation does not oblige You to purchase the Goods. However, certain retailers may require a deposit which may or may not be refundable (see clause 14 below).
Goods may only be reserved and purchased from the terminal that You will be departing from and it is Your duty to ensure that You are reserving Goods from a retailer in Your departing terminal.
Any Goods which need to be returned for any reason can be returned unopened ,in its original and undamaged packaging within 21 days to any Curry’s or PC World store in the UK and we’ll give you an exchange or full refund, provided you have your receipt.
All Goods are subject to availability.
The price of the Goods is set by the Relevant Retailers and is inclusive of any VAT unless provided otherwise.
Whilst MAG endeavours to ensure that the prices of the Goods on the Website are accurate at all times, MAG cannot guarantee the accuracy or that the price on the Website at the time of reservation will remain the price payable as at Your date of departure. Neither MAG nor the Relevant Retailer is under any obligation to supply Goods at the incorrect price.
Certain retailers may require a deposit in respect of certain high value Goods which may or may not be refundable. If the Relevant Retailer does require a deposit, such deposit will be paid by You directly to the Relevant Retailer on terms agreed between You and the Relevant Retailer.
MAG retailers are unable to sell goods to people that are not flying. You must therefore be flying from the airport in order to utilise this reservation service.
Most retailers at the airport are airside and therefore You may be required to pass through security before being able to purchase your reserved Goods and the Relevant Retailer may require evidence of Your boarding pass in order for You to purchase the Goods. Goods may only be reserved for purchase on departure from the airport and will not be available for purchase upon flight arrival at the airport (as retailers are on the departure side of the terminal).
Airlines and/or the country to which you are travelling may have restrictions on the volume and/or profile of goods and items which are permitted, it is Your responsibility to check Your purchase will comply with any such requirements.
If You are travelling outside the EU, You may be required to pay tax on the Goods upon arrival at Your destination and/or if the Goods are brought back to the UK.
Set out below are the terms and conditions which apply to the reservation of products with World Duty Free. Where these terms refer to "our Website" it means this Manchester Airport Reserve & Collect website, and references to we/us/our are references to World Duty Free.
2. Products 2.1 The images of the Products and any packaging (if applicable) on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products and/or packaging. The Products may vary slightly from those images.
2.2 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
2.3 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability and any duty free restrictions (see Clause 7). We will try to inform you via the Reservation Email if the Products you have reserved are not available. We take no responsibility if you are not informed by email.
2.4 The range of Products offered on our Website and in our stores (including any of the products that may have been confirmed to you as reserved) is subject to change without prior notice and we reserve the right from time to time, to withdraw or cease to make available any or all of the Products from our Website.
3. Price 3.1 We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct and up to date. However if we discover an error in the price of the Products you reserved, please see clause 4.2 for what happens in this event. Prices for the Products may change from time to time but any changes will not apply to any reservation which we have confirmed in accordance with clause 2.6.
3.2 Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have reserved we will try to inform you in writing of this error and we will give you the option of continuing with the reservation of the Products at the correct price or cancelling your reservation. We will not reserve the Products until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the reservation process, we will treat the reservation as cancelled and notify you in writing.
3.3 Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
3.4 We reserve the right to make changes to the prices of the Products from time to time but (except where the changes are due to incorrect pricing) such changes will not apply to any reservations which have been successfully placed, as confirmed by a Reservation Email.
3.5 The Reserve and Collect price promise guarantees you the best deal when purchasing Products from us. If, when you collect the Products, they are included in a promotional offer or have been discounted in the store on the date of collection, you will be charged the lower of
(a) the price of the promotional offer or discount; or
(b) the price stated in your confirmation email.
This only applies to Products that have been reserved and does not apply to products which have been added to the basket within the airport store.
4. Availability of the products at time of collection 4.1 Your reservation shall automatically be cancelled and the Products returned to the store for general sale if you do not collect the Products within 24 hours of your collection date stated in your Reservation Email.
4.2 To ensure the availability of Products in store which are included in promotional offers, there may be restrictions on the number of certain promotional Products you can reserve. Where any such restriction applies, this will be stated on the Website and you will not be able to reserve more than the permitted number of Products.
4.3 Availability of Products varies from store to store and details of Products available for reservation (where Reserve and Collect is operating) are shown on the Website.
4.4 When you collect the Products, we reserve the right to limit the number of a particular product we sell to you or to cancel your reservation if the products are not available at the time of collection.
4.5 We shall not be liable to you where circumstances arise whereby the Products you have reserved are not available or cannot be purchased on the date of your collection.
4.6 The Products will be your responsibility once you have collected them and you will own the Products once we have received payment in full.
4.7 We can cancel your reservation at any time.
7. Returns If you are unhappy with the Products for any reason, you may return them to us in accordance with our sixty (60) day Returns Offer, a copy of which is available here.
8. Payment 8.1 You are not obliged to purchase any of the Products you have reserved with us using Reserve and Collect . If you change your mind when you come to collect the Products you may chose to replace the Products with any other items which are currently available in store. You will pay the price shown in-store for these items and production of a valid Boarding Pass. If you no longer wish to purchase the Products, you can cancel your order via the Website prior to your departure date or by informing a member of staff at the store.
8.2 We accept payment in store in various currencies. If you wish to pay in a currency other than UK pounds sterling, the conversion rate into the currency you wish to pay in will be determined in accordance with our in-store terms of sale a copy. Provided we can accept your type of credit or debit card, please be aware that if you are paying by credit or debit card, your card provider may charge a different conversion rate or conversion fees than any shown on the Website. The currency conversion shown on the Website is for indicative purposes only and is based on a third party exchange rate feed, as such may differ from the that in-store exchange rate which is determined in accordance with our in-store terms of sale.
9. Limitations on warranties and liability 9.1 Subject to clause 12.4, we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the Website but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the Website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability and of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website and we accept no liability for any kind of loss or damage from action take or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
9.2 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract between you and us.
9.3 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9.4 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; and
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. Events outside our control 10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
10.2 An Event Outside Our Control means for the purpose of this clause any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, supplier default or delay, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
10.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract between you and us we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
11. Intellectual property and proprietary rights All intellectual property and other proprietary rights (i) in our Website and its content, and (ii) in any trademarks, trade names, domain names and product names used in our Website, are owned and expressly reserved by either the World Duty Free Group, its licensors or brand owners providing the Products. Any use of such rights without express written consent of the WDFG UK Limited or the relevant brand owners is strictly prohibited.
12. How to contact us If you have any questions about your reservation you can refer to your account or order details, refer to the FAQ pages or if you have any complaints, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can contact our customer support team by telephone on 01784 475509, by e-mail at email@example.com or by post at WDFG Customer Support Team, Runnymede Warehouse, Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0AE, United Kingdom.
14. Events outside our control 14.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
14.2 An Event Outside Our Control means for the purpose of this clause any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, supplier default or delay, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
14.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract between you and us we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
16. Intellectual property and proprietary rights All intellectual property and other proprietary rights (i) in our Website and its content, and (ii) in any trademarks, trade names, domain names and product names used in our Website, are owned and expressly reserved by either the World Duty Free Group, its licensors or brand owners providing the Products. Any use of such rights without express written consent of the WDFG UK Limited or the relevant brand owners is strictly prohibited.
17. How to contact us If you have any questions about your reservation you can refer to your account or order details, refer to the FAQ pages or if you have any complaints, please contact our Customer Support Team. You can contact our customer support team by telephone on 01784 475509, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at WDFG Customer Support Team, Runnymede Warehouse, Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0AE, United Kingdom.
20. Other important terms 20.1 We may at our sole discretion transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
20.2 Any contract concluded pursuant to these Terms is made between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
20.3 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
20.4 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
20.5 The Terms, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your rights and obligations in respect to your access to our Website and use of Reserve and Collect s we may provide you.
20.6 These Terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.