Mon Guerlain, the House's new fragrance, is a tribute to today’s femininity - a strong, free and sensual femininity, inspired by Angelina Jolie.
The fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: Carla Lavender from Provence, Sambac Jasmine from India, Album Sandalwood from Australia and Vanilla Tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. It expresses the quintessence of a history replete with experiences, nourished by success, expertise and generosity, all infused with the same passion since 1828.
The “quadrilobe” bottle, created in 1908, established itself as one of Guerlain’s iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist’s bottle and owes its name “quadrilobe” to its stopper, formed from one piece to obtain a shape resembling four lobes. One century later, beautifully enhanced by a luxurious glass weight and a golden adornment, this bottle offers a contrast between strong taut lines and sensual curves, expressing contemporary femininity.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019