Shalimar is the first oriental perfume in history.
L'Eau de Parfum Shalimar is a mythic fragrance with bergamot, iris and vanilla notes; an intense wake with a touch of impertinence, always glowing which embodies skin-caressing sensuality with a hint of the forbidden.
Inspired by the passionate love story between an emperor and an Indian princess, Shalimar, which means "temple of love" in Sanskrit, symbolises the promise of eternal love forevermore. It is a fragrance of desire.
In 1925, the Shalimar bottle designed by Raymond Guerlain won first prize at the Paris Decorative Arts Exhibition. Its curves were inspired by the basins of the famous Shalimar gardens. The fan stopper with its sapphire transparency recalls the garden's eternally gushing water.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20