Inspired by the World of Brighton Rock, a place of contrasts, colour and nostalgia.
Developing Miller Harris’ thread of literary inspiration, Violet Ida takes Ida Arnold as it’s muse, the big hearted heroine of Graham Greene’s Brighton Rock, who wears violets in her hair. Ida represents goodness, tenacity and morality in a world of desperate cruelty.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019