Gucci fragrances opens a new story of magic and imagination in Luxury Collection: The Alchemist’s Garden.
Inspired by the science of alchemy, Alessandro Michele reimagines the path of transformation from lead into gold with the art of fragrance making to create seven eaux de parfum, four oils, three acque profumate and a candle. The Virgin Violet scented candle was blended to accompany the wearable scents and is presented in a porcelain jar to be displayed and enjoyed at home. Alberto Morillas worked with Alessandro Michele's vision on a collection using pure natural plants and flowers layered with modern molecules. Blended through rediscovery, a hero ingredient is magnified for each scent: Oud, Amber, Violet, Iris, Mimosa, Rose and Woods. Every fragrance and every formula is created as an unicum, telling the story of a place, a moment, a season, and a smell of memory.
Violet is considered the flower of modesty because it hides its flowers in heart-shaped leaves. To blend The Virgin Violet scent, a swan is imagined. Covered in soft white feathers, the delicate swan, pure and graceful, is translated in a composition of Musk, Violet leaves and Iris petals. Its purity is nuanced with a deep character, shown when the swan spreads its wings, to reveal a bold Vanilla.
Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the violet scented candle is presented in a precious, white porcelain jar adorned with real gold accents.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20