NEW VINTAGE 2009.
The year began with unfavorable conditions that lasted for some time. A harsh winter was followed by a mild and rainy spring. Flowering turned out to be difficult, and the threat of mildew was high. Storms in July raised fears for grapes’ health.
August, however, was perfect. Weather was uninterrupted hot and dry, right up to the harvest, with the unfortunate exception of a hailstorm on September 4 in Hautvillers, Verzenay and Chouilly.
The harvest began on September 12 in idyllic conditions. The fruit was magnificently mature and flawlessly healthy. The Pinot Noir grapes had surprisingly little colour.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019