Award-winning Shortcross Gin is an aromatic and exceptionally long, smooth Gin. Created through the use of fresh apples, elderberries and wild clover distilled with other botanicals including juniper, coriander, orange peel, lemon peel and cassia. The combination of botanicals creates a unique and uplifting aroma reminiscent of summer meadows, and gives Shortcross Gin a classic yet contemporary flavour with an exceptionally smooth and long peppery finish.Founded in 2012 by husband and wife team Fiona and David Boyd–Armstrong, Shortcross Gin is the first small batch, craft spirit to be released from the Rademon Estate Distillery, located outside Downpatrick, County Down at the couple’s historic family estate. From handpicking wild clover and green apples, sourcing the finest botanicals, drawing fresh water from the well, distilling from a copper pot still, to bottling and labelling the finished product – everything is crafted and perfected by hand at the Rademon Estate Distillery.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20