Thomas Dakin Gin is a classic style London Dry Gin which takes its name from the forefather of English gin, Thomas Dakin, who created the world’s first quality gin in 1761 in the North West of England. Thomas Dakin Gin is distilled in small batches in a baby copper pot still. The Master Distiller uses a secret recipe of eleven botanicals, including juniper, orange peel and English coriander with the unique addition of red cole to give the gin its long, lingering finish. Horseradish, or red cole, was used to revive weary travellers journeying by coach and horses from London to Scotland. Thanks to its unique taste, Thomas Dakin makes a refreshingly different Gin and Tonic garnished with orange and an optional sprig of coriander.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20