Thomas Dakin Gin is a classic style London Dry Gin which takes its name from the forefather of English gin, Thomas Dakin, who created the world’s first quality gin in 1761 in the North West of England. Thomas Dakin Gin is distilled in small batches in a baby copper pot still. The Master Distiller uses a secret recipe of eleven botanicals, including juniper, orange peel and English coriander with the unique addition of red cole to give the gin its long, lingering finish. Horseradish, or red cole, was used to revive weary travellers journeying by coach and horses from London to Scotland. Thanks to its unique taste, Thomas Dakin makes a refreshingly different Gin and Tonic garnished with orange and an optional sprig of coriander.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019