Pimm's The Original No.1 Cup is a gin-based drink flavoured with liqueurs and fruit. It was invented by James Pimm to serve in his London restaurant in 1823, and its popularity soon spread. It is still made to the same original recipe, which remains a closely guarded secret known only to a select few of the top Pimm's people. To enjoy a perfect Pimm's simply mix one part Pimm's No.1 Cup with three parts lemonade, add plenty of ice, any fruit that you wish and fresh mint and cucumber. Stir gently and enjoy.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019