This is the world’s first Super Premium English Potato Vodka and was voted the world's best vodka at the prestigious San Francisco Spirits Competition. Chase is the only UK distillery to offer vodka made entirely from seed to bottle on one estate.It is truly a single estate spirit with provenance, made on Chase’s Herefordshire family farm using Lady Claire, King Edward and Lady Rosetta potatoes grown in fertile red soil.Approx 250 potatoes/5 kg's are used per 70cl bottle, using mineral water from an aquifer under the distillery that runs from the Malvern Hills. Adding the distillation through the continuous stripper, plus 5 times in a copper still, then twice through a 70 foot copper rectifier, with its 42 bubble plates, Chase Vodka is distilled 119 times.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20