This is the world’s first Super Premium English Potato Vodka and was voted the world's best vodka at the prestigious San Francisco Spirits Competition. Chase is the only UK distillery to offer vodka made entirely from seed to bottle on one estate.It is truly a single estate spirit with provenance, made on Chase’s Herefordshire family farm using Lady Claire, King Edward and Lady Rosetta potatoes grown in fertile red soil.Approx 250 potatoes/5 kg's are used per 70cl bottle, using mineral water from an aquifer under the distillery that runs from the Malvern Hills. Adding the distillation through the continuous stripper, plus 5 times in a copper still, then twice through a 70 foot copper rectifier, with its 42 bubble plates, Chase Vodka is distilled 119 times.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019