In crafting Le Citron, Grey Goose's Maître de Chai (Cellar Master), François Thibault, began with the finest lemons including those grown in the world-renowned Menton region of France. The lemons are concentrated into a complex citrus oil extract to preserve the bright flavours while leaving lingering hints of the citrus flower and lemon tree leaf.To make a Le Citron and tonic, add two parts Grey Goose Le Citron and four parts tonic in a highball glass. Add cubed ice, garnish with a squeezed quarter lemon and serve.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019