Jack Daniel’s Bottled in Bond is a rich, bold whiskey that honors the 1890s – the era when Mr. Jack Daniel began bottling his whiskey in his signature square bottle (1895) and the U.S. government passed the Bottled in Bond Act (1897).
The Bottled in Bond designation is only awarded to whiskey aged at least 4 years, distilled during a single season at one distillery and bottled at 100 proof.
Charcoal mellowed through 10 feet of sugar maple and aged in handcrafted American white oak barrels, this bold whiskey is a robust reminder of Jack Daniel's commitment to quality.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019