Mr. Jack Daniel established his distillery in 1866, making it America’s oldest registered distillery. Jack Daniel’s is crafted according to all of bourbon’s quality standards but undergoes the extra step of mellowing drop by drop through 10 feet of hard sugar maple charcoal. It makes Jack Daniel’s a Tennessee Whiskey and not bourbon. After mellowing, Jack Daniel’s whiskey is matured in new, charred American white oak barrels, from which the whiskey draws its spicy oak notes and its rich, golden colour. Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is best described as a little bit of honey and a whole lot of Jack.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019