Dewar’s has been making whiskies of great age since our founder John Dewar first realised leaving his Scotch in wooden casks for longer made a real difference to the taste. And our 18 year old Scotch continues to follow in the footsteps of his legacy. A precious dram, putting the whisky back into the cask to mature a second time after blending (double-aging), allows all of the older and characterful whiskies to get to know each other before they go into the bottle. With flavours that go hand in hand with an older whisky (nuttiness and marzipan to name just two), age doesn't come without sacrifice - over half of the cask will evaporate during the aging process. But whilst the Angel's enjoy their Share, what's left behind is all you need concern yourself with - an amazing Scotch.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019