Known as "The Monarch". This rare and special whiskey is named after the famous painting, "The Monarch of the Glen". In 1851, Sir Edwin Landseer created the famous painting, an instant masterpiece, that depicts a stag in the Scottish Highlands. John Dewar and Sons purchased the painting in 1919 and hung it proudly. Master blender Stephanie Macleod used the painting as inspiration for this rare and special whiskey.DEWAR'S 15 Blended Scotch Whisky is a blend of very rare vintage single malt and single grain scotch whiskies. The blend is then married in oak casks for a light, velvety finish.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019