Ardbeg is revered around the world as the peatiest, smokiest, most complex whisky of them all.
Yet it does not flaunt the peat; rather it gives way to the malt, the natural sweetness of which subtly intrudes and produces perfect balance.
The core expression of the Ardbeg portfolio is Ardbeg Ten Years Old.
Launched in 2000, it was an instant hit with connoisseurs and peat-aficionados the world over and has retained its place at the top table ever since.
In 2008 Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible named it World Whisky of the Year.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019