In 2009, Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible named Ardbeg Uigeadail ‘World Whisky of the Year’ – in praise of its “utter silky brilliance” and “complexity on a level only a handful of distilleries in the world can even dream of reaching.”
Ardbeg Uigeadail (pronounced ‘Oog-a-dal’) is a special vatting that marries Ardbeg’s traditional deep, smoky notes with luscious, raisiny tones of old ex-Sherry casks. It’s non chill-filtered at high strength, which retains maximum flavour and gives more body and added depth.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20