The unpeated ‘Laddie Eight’, is the latest exclusive for GTR released by head distiller Adam Hannett. His aim with this vatting is to preserve the elegant, floral notes of the vibrant young spirit while building up the signature salty, citrus tang so characteristic of Bruichladdich. He understands that eight years maturation in a warehouse that hugs the shores of Loch Indaal will impart complex notes of apple, pear and subtle layers of oak. His reward is this graceful single malt that relates to a very modern craftsmanship. Bottled in-house by their talented young workforce of 85 Islay men and women, at the unusually high strength of 50%. It speaks clearly of the quality of ingredients, and the importance of the remote Hebridean environment in which it evolved.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019