Fettercairn’s history offers a deep and rich backdrop to the brand, helping build credibility for our premium claims, and providing ammunition for our target consumer. The unicorn, Alexander Ramsay, Fasque Estate, 1824 founding, Gladstone, Victoria & Albert, the village arch, dunnage warehouses, the cooling ring, the hidden bottle in the warehouse walls – all details in a rich historical tapestry.
Since Sir Alexander Ramsay established the distillery in 1824 we’ve been going to extraordinary lengths to capture the purest expression of our whisky’s character. Located in the foothills of Scotland’s Cairngorms, we don’t just use crystal clear mountain water as an ingredient, we drench our stills with it, cooling the copper so only the finest vapours rise.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019