For 15 years, the whisky set to become Glenfiddich Distillery Edition matures in American and European oak. In the crafting of this fine, higher strength whisky only water from the Robbie Dhu spring is added, just as William Grant did when he started producing the ‘best dram in the valley’ in 1887 and nothing else is added or taken away during the maturation period. It does not go through a traditional ‘finishing’ process, which gives it a strong floral flavour and intense, lingering spicy pepper aromas.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20