Glenfiddich Rare Oak 25 Year Old is matured in European sherry butts and American bourbon barrels. Over two and a half decades, the wood from the large Spanish sherry butts gradually gives the whisky deeper, richer fruit flavours. The smaller American oak barrels impart flavour much more quickly and infuse this prestigious single malt with soft vanilla notes and a hint of spice. Finally married together in small batches, this luxurious whisky is abundant with complex aromas and flavours.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019