Glenfiddich Rare Oak 25 Year Old is matured in European sherry butts and American bourbon barrels. Over two and a half decades, the wood from the large Spanish sherry butts gradually gives the whisky deeper, richer fruit flavours. The smaller American oak barrels impart flavour much more quickly and infuse this prestigious single malt with soft vanilla notes and a hint of spice. Finally married together in small batches, this luxurious whisky is abundant with complex aromas and flavours.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20