Built in 1849 by Robert Arnot and situated near Wick Caithness Head. The lighthouse is named after the Old Norse word ‘Snos’ meaning nose, reflecting the shape of the headland where it stands.
Wholly matured in first fill American oak, ex-bourbon casks.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019