Royal Brackla gained its regal prefix in 1835 when King William IV bestowed a Royal Warrant upon the distillery. It was the first distillery to attain such an accolade and the spirit was heralded accordingly as the ‘King’s own whisky’.Launched in 2015 as part of John Dewar & Sons' Last Great Malts ranges. For the Royal Brackla Oloroso casks have been used for a luxurious, regal feel, with beautiful packaging to match.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019