Many years ago at BenRiach, we started to experiment with small batches of triple distilled whisky, in the spirit of our bold distilling tradition.
Most Single Malt Scotch whiskies are distilled just twice.
The spirit used to make BenRiach Triple Distilled Aged 10 Years is distilled a third time, making the spirit even more fruity and floral than our classic BenRiach expression.
This rare triple distilled whisky from Speyside has matured for at least ten years in first fill American Bourbon barrels, which add wonderfully balanced notes of vanilla and spice, and first fill Pedro Ximenez Sherry casks, which contribute to the complexity of this smoothest of Single Malt whiskies.
The BenRiach Triple Distilled Aged 10 Years is a Travel Retail Exclusive.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019