Château de Beaucastel has long been considered one of the great wines of France. It is unanimously renowned for its balance, elegance and ageing potential. Beaucastel has an extraordinary terroir at the Northern end of the appellation with a lot of exposure to the Mistral. All 13 varieties of the appellation have been organically grown here since the 1960s.Vaccarèse, Terret noir, Muscardin, Clairette, Picpoul, Picardan, Bourboulenc, Roussanne: 15%.Cinsault: 5%.Counoise: 10%.Grenache: 30%.Mourvèdre: 30%.Syrah: 10%.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only available to Click & Collect customers with a spend of £20 or more.
2. You will be sent a promo code to book your free FastTrack in your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the link to book your complimentary FastTrack passes.
4. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
5. If the Click & Collect order is not collected, the customer will be contacted and billed for the full cost of the Security FastTrack Pass.
6. Offer ends 29/02/20