41 hectares are planted over three areas: Saint Maurice de Satonnay,Péronne and Azé. Ground: limestone and clay Vinification : traditional methods and modern applications of oenology (pneumatic press, temperature controle during the alcoholic fermentation) protection of the varietal characteristics of each grape variety improve the quality of each wine produced in the Domain. All the plots are separated tank by tank in order to optimize blends before bottling.
- Discount available for those pre-ordering World Duty Free products via the East Midlands Airport website and collecting their order at the World Duty Free stores.
- Customers will receive a discount barcode in their order confirmation email.
- Discount can be redeemed on items reserved online and on any additional purchases on the day of collection at World Duty Free stores only.
- Non-promotional items only.
- Excludes Tobacco.
- Discount can be redeemed in-store until 31st December 2019